Are you looking for iStock video free of charge? At this time, we cannot point you to any website that offers that. However, we have something close in mind. Stock Photo Secrets currently offers an iStock promo code that you can use at checkout. It does not necessarily offer the videos for free, but it does give you a great discount.
With the iStock promo code, you can get 10% off on credits that you can use to download all the footages you want. Whether you are a new customer or an existing one, you can definitely use the promo code and save on your purchase.
Here’s how to buy iStock video and apply the coupon code:
- Visit the iStock website and sign in to your account if you have one. If you are a new customer, you can also create an account for free!
- Go to the pricing page and choose the credit package that meets your needs and budget.
- Proceed with the payment. On the upper right side of the page, you will see the link that asks if you have a promo code. Use the exclusive 10% off promo code.
- Browse the iStock video collection or search through the search bar. You can also filter results by categories.
- When you find the clip you want, choose the resolution or add licenses as necessary.
- Then, hit the download button.
- Congratulations! The required amount of credits will be automatically deducted from your account. Your selected clip will be storage to your local storage and will also remain in your iStock account.
As you can see, iStock video free may not be available but Stock Photo Secrets has fantastic offerings for everybody. Take advantage of these discounts to save more.
What are you waiting for? Visit the iStock website and grab your discounted credit packs today with this awesome 10% off promo code.
Royalty free music for videos is attractive because it greatly minimizes your legal responsibilities. It is the closest thing you can get to public domain, but you get the legal rights to use it in your project. It gets the whole creative community with a free service. You can use all royalty free tracks for free – without penalty or fees. Each stock music site, however, has some stipulations on the way you can use the music clips. Be sure to read what rights they grant.
One of the best sites to get royalty free music for videos is Shutterstock. Here’s what you need to know about the agency:
- The music library was created by Shutterstock in 2014.
- It features a simple, pay-per-use payment method, so you don’t have to mess around with subscriptions.
- The library contains millions of high quality, royalty free music for videos. You’ll have numerous choices to complete your create project.
- All music files are suitable for commercial purposes, including movies and advertisements.
- Other licenses are also available for bigger projects such as global release movies.
- The stock site boasts a great user interface with powerful search features.
Royalty free music for videos does not necessarily mean that the music clips are free of charge. You still have to pay a fair amount to obtain a license. It simply means that you don’t have to pay for additional fees (royalties) when you use the same track for the same project.
Why should you get royalty free music instead of completely free ones? Free stuff are most tempting, but not all of them are good. Some come with a certain risk, like free music in the internet. You can’t just download and use them without facing some copyright issues down the road. So, be very careful when dealing with websites that claim to offer free music files.